Before You Come
First time practicing Bikram Yoga?
Here’s what you need to know before attending your first class:
- You can sign up for classes at the studio or visit our tuition page and register.
- No reservation is required. However, once you’ve purchased your introductory month you can register for class online.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first class.
- We start on time and do not allow late entry for new students.
- Bring a yoga mat, bath size towel and water. No worries if you forget anything, we rent mats and towels and sell water and mats.
- Dress in light, non-restrictive clothing for class. We have a fully stocked retail area so you can stock up on all your yoga gear.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day (half your body weight in ounces of water every day). You will feel well hydrated and your skin will love it too.
- Practice on an empty stomach. If you feel you must eat before practice, keep it light.
- See our FAQ section to learn more about the benefits