Sterling 26&2 Teacher Training at BYNT – Coming Feb 2019!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
The Sterling Method of yoga instruction sets our training apart from the others. At Sterling, we utilize a variety of teaching tools to teach to the varied learning styles of adult students.
Sterling Participants Will Learn
- Sequence, key terms and phraseology of instruction
- Proper alignment, benefit, potential risks and rewards of each pose
- Principles of anatomy and how they apply to each posture
- How to see bodies and make corrections
- Vocal variety while maintaining an authentic voice
- Confidence though practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Customer service aspect of a professional yoga instructor
- How to put it all together to teach with precision and intent
- Living the teaching lifestyle – how to manage money, stay healthy and avoid burnout as a yoga instructor
Graduates of this program are eligible to register as Registered Yoga Teachers – RYT 200
As A Sterling Graduates You Will
- Be comfortable public speakers
- Possess skills for teaching
- Know the benefits of the postures
- Understand the body’s physiology
- Appreciate the importance of great customer service
- Teach enthusiastic and knowledge-based classes
- Help studio owners grow their business!
Sterling Participants Will Analyze Each Pose From The Following Perspectives
- The pose’s primary and secondary objectives
- The physical and mental benefits
- How the body aligns
- Use of breath
- The geometry of each pose
- Needs of different body types: Flexible, stiff, injured, aged, overweight, and more … in other words, you will learn how to teach every body
The Sterling Method Teaches
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Client retention and business best practices
- Classroom management
- Professional behavior
- Clear and concise communication
- Magnetic customer service
- Passionate and compassionate teaching
Training will Take Place Over 8 Weekends:
- Weekend 1: Feb 23, 24
- Weekend 2: March 2,3
- Weekend 3: March 9, 10
- Weekend 4: March 23, 24
- Weekend 5: April 6, 7
- Weekend 6: April 27, 28
- Weekend 7: May 4, 5
- Weekend 8: May 18, 19
- $4,100 per person
- $3,900 early bird discount if paid in full by January 1st, 2019
- Apply online at no cost
- $500 down payment is required at acceptance in program and to reserve your space and to receive preparatory material.
- Balance will be due by Feb 9th, 2019
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Student will receive a full refund (less deposit) if cancellation occurs within (14) days of the start of the training program.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be made after program start date
Our Goals For The Sterling Teacher Training Are To:
- Produce confident teachers who are professional, positive and competent in a studio setting.
- Teach not only the instructions of each pose, but to impart the details of physiology, anatomy, alignment, breath, corrections and more.
- Allow trainees ample time to practice teaching and receive effective and useful coaching.
Sterling: Passion, Compassion, Knowledge, Integrity, Purpose, Excellence.
Learn more about Sterling Training on their website!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY