Balancing Stick – This posture is only 10 seconds but will make your heart rate feel like you just ran a few miles. You’ll answer your own question, “Is yoga a good cardio workout?” with this pose.
– Sends high speed blood pouring to the lower region of the heart
– Helps to clean up the arteries and veins by stretching them deeply
– Strengthens shoulders and legs
– Tones the abdominal muscles
– Lengthens the spine (like a human tug of war – your body is the rope)
THE ORIGINAL HOT YOGA
Bikram Yoga North Texas was established in 2002. We are independently owned and operated. We are not a Bikram franchisee nor financially obligated to Bikram Yoga Inc. headquarters. Bikram Yoga is challenging, energizing, fun, and worth every drop of sweat. We’ll see you soon.